- 1080P HD Video:Enjoy this stunning camera and playback your recorded footage in 1920x1080 HD color video resolution at a 75 degree wide angle,so that you can see exactly what happened when you were not in your home or office.
- Continuous Recording: You won't miss a moment of activity,Support 128GB TF card in Max (Not included). When full, the device automatically overwrites it’s oldest files. If the memory fills, all video files will be saved.
- Mini Camera Pen: Camcorder Portable Pocket Covert Camera clipped on a notebook or shirt, Body Camera pen perfectly fitted with a discreet miniature Lens, It’s built-in 350 mAh battery, fully charged for up to work 150mins.
- Easy to use: It is very easy to use because it has only one action button and goes out of the box without any complicated setup or configuration. Recording starts automatically after pressing the button and stop while you press the button again. You can connect to a computer via USB or a card reader to view the video files.
- Camera pen package included: The camera pen*1, ink refills*5, card reader*1, data/charging cable*1
- The product is equipped with a rechargeable lithium battery. Please charge it when you first receive the
- product. Please refer to the following instructions:
- 1) Connect to a computer USB port or 5V power supply for charging;
- 2) When the device is charging, the red light is on; when the battery is fully charged, the red and blue lights are always on (it takes about 2 hours to fully charge).
- Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds until the blue light turns on, let go and enter the standby mode.If there is no operation for 30 seconds in the standby mode, the machine will automatically shut down.When the machine does not detect the TF memory
- card, the red light flashes slowly 4 times, and the blue light flashes 4 times quickly, and then it shuts down
- In the standby mode, press the power button once, the blue light flashes 3 times and then goes out. At this time, the device enters the 720P video mode and starts recording;If you need to stop, you can press the power button 5 second to stop recording and the device will return to the standby state (the blue light is always on)
- In the standby mode, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. After the red and blue lights flash 3 times, all the indicators are off. At this time, the device enters the 1080P video mode and starts recording; If you need to stop, you can press the power button once to stop recording and the device will return to the standby mode (the blue light is always on)
- In the standby state, press the power button twice continuously, the red light and blue light will flash alternately 10 times and then return to the standby state; at this time, the memory card has been formatted, and the stored contents will be deleted.
- Press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds until the blue light goes out, let go, and the machine shuts down
- G. Reset
- Use the card pin to press the reset button to reset the device (can repair possible equipment failures